1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Toy!!! Cat 262 with Blizzard 810ss

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hotsprings77, Sep 8, 2003.

1. hotsprings77

hotsprings77 Member

Just picked up a Cat 262 skid Steer, 2 speed. got a demo from Wagner Rents with enclosed cab, heat, ac and automatic hookup/disconnect for the attachments. The plow just came in, have not gotten it wired for the OEM controllers. Will post pics when everything is setup. Anybody using one of these plows last winter or this winter. bring on the snow

2. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

That sounds like a nice setup. We would love to see some pictures! :D

3. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Hotsprings congrats on the new iron :drinkup: Do a search on skid steers with blizzards....lots of recent info :waving:

BTW Welcome to plowsite :D

4. myo

myo Senior Member

Congrats Hotsprings, hope you have fun with it
    Welcome to Plowsite. Let's see some pics.:waving:

5. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Let me know where you can find the accessory plug for the attachment side, I'm having trouble locating one for my 248. I want to wire my Harley rake to the factory plug.

Ditto!

6. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

congrats on the new cat.

7. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

You'll love using that machine in the snow!! I have the exact same unit. With auto coupler and all the goodies. Wouldn't trade that CAT for any other skid-steer on the market. Good choice!!:drinkup: Hope you like it as much as I like mine!!:drinkup: :D JON