1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New toy and man what a rip off

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SalNazzaro, Mar 12, 2011.

1. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Well LAB INC sold me his brand new un-used wideout that fell off the back of a truck, man what a shcmink, how shady the whole thing NOT! couldn't have been a nicer guy and everything was what he said it was even got the origional receipt so theres nothing anyone has to look into, awesome guy awesome plow.

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Looks good on your truck, nice setup.
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looks great. You are going to love how much time it is going to save you.
  4. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Yea i just need snow now so if anyone can order me some that would be great lol
  5. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

nice setup but your probably gonna have to wait until next year
  6. 54powerwagon

54powerwagon Senior Member

had over a foot yesterday. winter is not done you will get to try it out.
  7. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

I'm hoping so really want to see what this thing can do!

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Thanks a lot A hole you just jinks the rest of the season:D I'm not worried we are done anyway mid 40's all next week :cry::cry: Looks good let us know how it works for you, I might try an expandable next year.
  9. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Haha yea I jinxed it, it's 57 here now so I just invested for next year is all. It looks like it'll be awesome
  10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bro don't make LAB INC out to be like a nice guy, he screwed me and my buddy over on that plow for TWO WEEKS PROMISING TO SELL IT AND EVEN GAVE US TIMES and NEVER SHOWED.

good luck with the plow, but please don't come on here and defend the guy just because you like the plow.

I sat in my truck for FOUR HOURS for that guy to CALL us BACK after promising he would sell it at 1pm and we didn't get a call until 5:30pm and this happened more then once.

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice looking plow. now that you got it its not gonna snow till next year though
  12. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Not defending just stating what happend, had a great experience and he was actually waiting on me and everything was what it seemed so don't come on here and tell me what to say or not to say I'm telling it like it happened w me.
  13. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

And yea I know now that I got the plow I'm not going to see snow until next year that's just how it works. I'm gonna be like a little kid waiting for Christmas haha
  14. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

I never had a deal with you it was with you freind if you wanted to sit and wait with him that was you problem. Back off. You people called me every five minutes ever hear of leaving a message and waiting for a call back. I never screwed you because I never had a deal with. Back the hell off.
  15. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

What's a schmink??? :confused:
  16. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

very nice looking blade, i love our blizzard as well, just have to work out a few phantom issues that popped up...

how are you liking your dpf delete? what tuner did you go with, im doing the delete SOON along with an sct+innovative tunes. Regens and plowing do not mix well.
  17. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

I love the dpf delete, best thing I ever did. I have the sct w the innovative tune package, I get 20mpg around town and 28-30 o the highway and I was only getting 11 before it. You'll love it and Eric and his dad are such great guys and know there stuff.
  18. greg8872

greg8872 Member

So your philosophy is that one should only report negative experiences about people, and never post any good ones?

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Ya got me, must be an East Coast thing. Something we wouldn't understand ;)
  20. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Schmink- scammer, liar, etc etc maybe I'm the only one that uses that term?