1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new Toro way

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by milwaukeevtwin, Oct 2, 2015.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Ordered new plow got a jacket hat and shirt I have gotten plows in the past but not these congrats 4 the new Toro way
  2. RIRAM2500HD

RIRAM2500HD Senior Member
    from 02914

Sweet! Sounds promising Thumbs Up
  3. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

talked to my dealer he said they aren't touching the plows. leaving alone what was already done right. not sure about customer service but from what you said, it could be good
  4. allagashpm

allagashpm Senior Member

Sounds more like you got a good dealer! I got a hat and a cup of coffee when I got mine a few years ago.
    Talking to my dealer the other day he said he was glad Toro bought them and that he toured the facility and they are really investing a lot into the company and that nothing has changed. He also said they were coming out with some new stuff soon
  5. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

How about sweeten the deal, like, buy a plow get blower 1/2 price or some kind of deep discount! Then throw in the hat, jacket, t-shirt, keychain and coffee mug.
  6. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

Never was interested in using snowblowers for our sidewalk crews but that our even like 75% would make it worth the investment!