1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the site

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Xforce 1, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Xforce 1

Xforce 1 Senior Member

I just found this sight about a week ago and been on here as a guest since. I pushed for myself for 4 years and my boss in 01' asked to buy me out and do the leg work for him to have a larger snow business. He had the $ that I didn't to get big. I've pushed for him since until now. I grew him to a total of 16 units with trucks being 9 of them. In May, I lost my mind and bought his concrete pumping co. out (6 booms 1 trailer). He still runs his foundation co.. As of now, as soon as the paperwork at the bank gets done, I will also own his snow business now. I don't want the bobcat plows so he's just going to sell them being he is a "no compete" now. I'm not getting 2 of the trucks but I am getting the equipment off of them. One set of equipment will go on my 07' Duramax and the other will go on my 88' Chevy "farm truck". The other trucks are a 75' highboy ford, 87' chevy, 00" ford, 01' ford, 02' ford dually, 06' ford and I'm still a truck short. I will get a picture of the fleet as soon as it's done and get it on here. This is a cool sight. I thought I was the only one that was addicted. ussmileyflag
  2. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

Good Luck and welcome to Plow Site.
  3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Welcome to our family!