1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the site!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Smith2287, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Smith2287

Smith2287 Member

Just wanted to post up that I am new here and this site is great. I am new here but not to snow and ice control as I been doing this for about 5 years now. I am 21 years old and been plowing since I have driving at 16. I have been around this business all my life as I rode along with my father since I was five. This my company has 28 lots here in NJ and we are vastly growing. The only problem here in northern NJ is it does not snow enough.

So just want to introduce myself,
    -Corey

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite Corey.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome Cory and happy reading here.

4. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

Welcome Aboard!!

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome. You'll make great friends with Tim and Icey!

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome! You should post some pics of your equipment.

7. Smith2287

Smith2287 Member

Thanks for all the welcomes I will try to get some pics soon. Basically I have 2 trucks that are ours both 2006 dodge rams one with a hemi and one with a cummins. On the hemi I have a 8' western pro plow with and western low pro spreader. On the cummins it has a 9' western pro with a western pro flow 2 spreader. I also own two blowers and two hand spreaders. Depending on the storm I could anywhere from 1 to 4 subs helping me out. This is my first winter with outside help though so I playing that aspect by ear.