1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the site

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by MADDAWG, Apr 12, 2008.

MADDAWG Junior Member

But not to the game. Some what of a vet to plowing since my dad had me out there helping him out when i was only 12/13 .Worked for contractors in their equipment till 94 untill I bought my first truck/plow . But kept working with my own truck eventually bought an other truck and then had my dad helping me . The folks moved south after he retired . I've been working for others and picked up some lots on my own . But last week a friend was offered a large complex and we need legit contract for 08/09 . Prices for trucks,skidsteers ,blowers,dump trucks ( 6 wheelers ) end loaders , 1ton w/spreader , labors ,foreman etc... These people need a quote per season/hr. I am well aware every job is different . All i need is ballpark figures . I've never really dealt with corporations just stayed back, doing the work. And you know this year i made LESS $ then last year and hell they still owe me for these last 10 - 12 storms . I"M TIRED OF MAKING $ FOR OTHERS So any imput appreciated