1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by pabaker66, Nov 25, 2011.

1. pabaker66

pabaker66 Senior Member

Hello All,

We are new to the site and wanted to introduce our company.

Baker Snow and Ice Management in Peninsula, Ohio.

We operate several trucks and other equipment for residential and commercial Snow and ice management.

Visit our web site at www.bakersnow.com

Thanks
    Paul Baker
    owner

2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome to plow site ! Lots of good info here

3. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

Welcome to the site. Good info on your website. I noticed that your prices start at $10 per push and $190 for the season. Can you give me an example of a $10 push? I'm just curious. Thanks.

4. pabaker66

pabaker66 Senior Member

A $10.00/$190.00 would be a single city driveway that is about 30' long. we do several of them on one street. All the driver has to do is pull up to the garage door and drag back once. It is actually pretty profitable.

5. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to Plowsite

6. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

:eek: I'm hoping that most your driveways are longer the 30' and your charging more then $10??!!! I've yet to see to many 30' driveeways, what are you charging for those two driveways on your website I'm hoping more then $10?

That is pretty low I would'nt touch a driveway for less then $25. Ain't worth my gas / wear tear, and profit even if I had ten with in a mile range from them all!! glad it works for you. I'm guessing you don't have any subs working for you becasue I know I would sell my crap before working for those low prices!!

I'll give you this, you do have a very informative wedsite it's a very nice website.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011