1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new to the site wazzzz up gentalmen & Ladies from Boston

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Asphaltsealing, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Asphaltsealing

Asphaltsealing Junior Member

Been viewing the forum for 2 weeks, Got lots of info from youuuuu,s guys, and have applied it to the business I work for. So far nothing but a couple of resi's I sold landscaping to in the past months. Just finished commercial sales campiagn yesterday submitted a dozen + proposals we will wait and see. I will let youuuuu,s guys no how it went. ??????? Starting Resi campiagn next week while co-workers are doing leaves. I work for a for profit business and the respect of co-workers and owner relies on my performance in sales and billable hours. Not to mention my family.

Thanks ussmileyflag,ussmileyflag,ussmileyflag,ussmileyflag

2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

ussmileyflagwelcome ! salutations ,halutations

3. TEX

TEX Senior Member

welcome i sure miss Boston my wife went to BU

4. Asphaltsealing

Asphaltsealing Junior Member

Thanks, for the welcome. My wife is from Oseola Iowa, we were just there for the state fair.

Spend lots of time in maine, our next trip is in maine soon.

5. TEX

TEX Senior Member

we are trying like heck to move back home to Maine..... but it just isnt working out right now.