1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the site, opinion about the Sno-Way 28v

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Nitrodog, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Nitrodog

Nitrodog Junior Member

Hi all, I'm new to the site and as with most sites like this its been very informative so far. Ive been plowing for only 3 years and landed a strip mall along with a Firestone. Ive just got a call for a new Sno-Way 28v for a great price and would like your views on the plow. Thanks for your time.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

A NEW 28V? they have not made that unit for a number of years. Good plow,

3. Nitrodog

Nitrodog Junior Member

I guess what I should of said a demo model for the last year they built that plow, its three years old.

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

The LOBO is a great plow....Replace the rubber center section with a steel one helps alot (not a factory part)
    There is also a hose on the lift cylinder that breaks because of the sharp bend in it that goes out.
    I made a pattern of the rubber piece to get steel ones made

5. Nitrodog

Nitrodog Junior Member

Thanks for the advise, I'll be sure to take a look at it when I'm installing it.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Read the instruction carefully. Take the time to adjust the inarticulates properly. Makes all the difference in the world. This is the best vee blade for uneven surfaces, the articulators allow it to remain in consent contact regardless of truck height changes.