1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the site, not so new to the job!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Ndb87, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Ndb87

Ndb87 Junior Member

Hey all, Im Nathan. Figured id ought to introduce myself. Im a Columbus native, run a Chevy pickup and do both commercial and residential jobs with a meyer 7.5' blade. Ill try and get some pictures up of my equipment later.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and check out what you guys have going on here.

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to PS. Pull up a seat and start bragging about how high your plow can stack, argue over which is better yellow or red, join the dreaded ford vs chevy discussion since no one likes dodge anyway and how you plowed for 1000 straight hours. :jester: :laughing:

3. Meezer

Meezer Senior Member
    from Indiana

Welcome to Plowsite!

4. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Don't listen to him. He's not really a plow contractor, he's a professional "Oh, all the ladies look at me, I'm a dude on a jet-ski showing off ! "

He didn't even invite you to get your own peanuts from the bar...... Bastage !:nono:

Welcome....

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

:waving: :laughing: Ha, I wakeboard too.

6. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Yeah what Kimber said.......

Your just Grumpy because you live in NJ and one of the minority Mopar guys.....:D

7. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

Well, that's an improvement.

I used to have a different name, but that's when I was a kid....

or last week, if you ask my wife....

I really loved that robe........

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  8. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Dang Dog you're on fire tonight.:eek:

9. Ndb87

Ndb87 Junior Member

Haha well i consider myself a mopar man, I keep two muscle cars in the garage. I couldn't bring myself to hurt a ram with the snowplow....that and the front end of the chevy costs about 1/3 of the cash to rebuild!

10. Meezer

Meezer Senior Member
    from Indiana

The only way you are going to hurt a Ram is either by blowing it up or starting it on fire.:D

I personally wouldn't buy any other brand of truck for plowing or for anything else. :nono:

11. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

All truck have their weaknesses. It's whether or not you maintain or just abuse the heck out of your vehicles... or someone else does for you (IE: Employees)

For example, there's a really good shot of an F450 somewhere on this site that the dude was plowing with it, and the front axle lost the lower ball joint. Apparently somewhere along the lines, the penny pinchers in the corporations felt that a ball joint was somehow better than a king pin on a front axle.

Duh !