1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the site, new to plowing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Citrausa, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Citrausa

Citrausa Member

Good morning! I have a 95 Chevy K1500 with a western plow hooked up to it. Just got it last fall and basically bought it so I don't have to shovel my drive or moms any longer (no one is getting any younger). Now I get to plow her's, mine, and both siblings. It's like the guy who owns a boat, and everyone wants a ride lol.

Ran into this site, when I was doing some research and appreciate all the info everyone has posted.

2. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

Well I recommend subbing some if you have the equipment make money with it.

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome!...

4. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

I forgot to welcome you as well!

5. Citrausa

Citrausa Member

Thank you for the welcome. I did plow some drives last winter (residential) but didn't charge much for friends and didn't charge veteran friends. It was good to get some experience!

6. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

well this site is full of valuable knowledge.

7. Citrausa

Citrausa Member

Yes, I was actually looking for a plowing school or training. But found a ton of info.

8. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

Its called hands on training lol

9. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Try subbing as was said

10. Citrausa

Citrausa Member

Ha I got some of that last winter by getting stuck!