1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the site can't get enough of the good advice. Heres my ride.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by schockservices, Feb 1, 2010.

1. schockservices

schockservices Junior Member
    from ND

I need to thank each and everyone who posts on here you are all pretty helpful. I have been at this for 4 years now and just stumbled on the site and its great and advice is all wonderfull. A pat on the back for all of you. :salute:

snow christmas 09 003.jpg

snow christmas 09 004.jpg
  2. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

nice truck man glad we could all help ya out, do yousubcontract or do you have your own plowing accounts?
  3. schockservices

schockservices Junior Member
    from ND

I have my own accounts. Pretty small though 3 good size lots and two cities one is all gravel and the other is all blacktop bout 15 miles apart have contracts with townships for rural also usually 14hours is a good day of pushin for one storm took 2 days at x-mas though south of fargo. All by lonesome 01 2500 9'2" power v
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  4. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

nice looking set-up!
  5. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

Yea....remember. We always love pictures.
    I like your snow rims...are they stock? lol.

I'll agree with you, this site has really educated me on a few things about mechanics, snow & Ice management, and how a grown man can get excited about a website. haha

Have fun and start posting