1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new to the forum

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by eatonpaving, Jun 22, 2003.

1. eatonpaving

eatonpaving PlowSite.com Addict

:p hi all, newbie here, hows every bodys summer going, good i hope. i just wish it would snow. randy

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

we have a very entertaining and knowledgable group of people
    on this site

3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome Randy:waving: ,just checked out your website,nice work,not a whole lot goes on here in the summer but things really pick up in the winter.Have fun checking the old posts,lots of info there:nod:
  4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to Plowsite :waving: - things usually are pretty slow during the summer, but once autumn arrive, it will get really busy. :D
  5. paul soccodato

paul soccodato Senior Member

welcome to plowsite!

great crowd here and a ton of info
  6. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Welcome to the site. Nows a perfect time to hit up the SEARCH button and see what we have here to offer on this great site. Im sure you will love it here.

7. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Welcome to PlowSite. What kind of truck and plow do you have? Any pictures to share? We love pictures here, hehe. Like Jay said, now is a great time to do some searches and see whats been going on here cause this time of year, the posting slows down, but still enough to read and not get bored. Mike :waving:
  8. eatonpaving

:drinkup: thanks all, i see this is gonna be cool, i will have pics in a
    few days(got to take some) 1986 chevy, like new, with new myers plow. 1980 camaro, 434 small block. (toy) as allways let it snow. randy
  9. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Welcome aboard Randy :waving: We have a lot of info here for you.
  10. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

hmm.. Got to admire a guy that wants snow in June!!!:drinkup:

I'm with you Randy.

Welcome to Plowsite, feel free to jump in on the discussions and add your input!

11. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Let it snow let it snow!!! I hear you loud and clear:drinkup: BTW welcome to Plowsite:waving:
  12. wyldman

wyldman Member

Randy,Welcome to plowsite.

Lets see some pics of that Camaro,the 434 sounds sweet.:D
  13. eatonpaving

thanks guys, i was out in the yard today (petting my plow). i will barrow the dig camara tomarrow and take some photos. the car is getting ready to paint so the body is all different colors of primer, but it fools the mustang boys. randy:drinkup:
  14. THREE W

THREE W Senior Member

Maybe it is not that far off, last nights low was 44, and snow
    level tonight in the Wash/Oregon cascades is only 5500 feet.

Considering I only had two plowable events last year perhaps
    next winter will be promising!!!
  15. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Welcome to plowsite buddy:waving: Its a great site have fun here:nod:
  16. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Welcome aboard. :waving: Like snowplowjay said use the search feature and you will find ton's of info on just about anything related to snowplowing.
  17. eatonpaving

:drinkup: i had not thought of snow till i found this site, now i am dying, 92 degrees today and no snow yet, i am gonna go push gravel in the yard, we got alot of snow this past winter but i had gptten rid of my truck cause we lost myjers to another company, so in march i traded my drag car for a rust free plow truck and new meijer plow, now its killing me. thanks guys.i will let you g
    uys know if pushing gravel will fix the itch. randy

1986 chevy plow truck
    1990 ford f 700 dump truck
    1987 trans am gta
    1980 camaro 434 sbc. race car

be cool and let it snow
  18. eatonpaving

hey guys how do you load photos on here.
  19. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

How to attach a file:

Left click "Post Reply"

Type your message or description of the picture,

Below the area where you attach a file, are 2 other boxes, the first is options, the second one titled "Attach File" is the one you want.

before you attach a file check to see resolution is approx 72 dpi ( best for websites, and the size is around 450 X 450).

Left click on the "Browse" button, that will open up your hard drive, search the hard drive for the picture you want to attach, left click the picture to select it, then left click the "Open" Button, that should bring you back to the reply page, You can spell check what you have type written, or just left click the "Submit Reply" button, if your picture is the correct size you will see your post and the picture.

If you have problems let me know, if the resolution or size is too big email to me, I will resize them and email back to you.

Good Luck!!! :blush2:

20. eatonpaving

thanks, i got it to work,:nod: