1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the forum, just say "Hey" from Masachusetts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Lowell_Ma_Snow, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Lowell_Ma_Snow

Lowell_Ma_Snow Member

I just signed on the other day when I was doing a search for Timbrens and found this site. Now who would have thunk it, a site for plowing snow? I think it's a great site with info from the pros and questions from all over. I'm here in Lowell, Mass and we just got dumped with 2 storms within 24 hrs. I'm sure all of us here in the area were busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest. I managed to piss off 6 people after both storms. If it's not their snow they don't want it any where near their property. BTW I plow driveways and occasionally snowblow walks and hard to get areas and I"m running out of places to put it so I have to get creative. I'm the customers favorite guy when it snows and the neighbors worst enemy. The biggest PITA is dealing with traffic, I plow within the city so plowing during the day....ugh sux.....I rather plow at 3AM when all the idiots are sleeping. Just venting....Look forward to reading more posts and shoveling my .02 worth with asking a few questions now and then.
  2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Hey man, Welcome to Plowsite!
  3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to the site....

A lot of good stuff on here.
  4. Lowell_Ma_Snow

Lowell_Ma_Snow Member

Thanks guys, now I have a reason to look forward to winter.................push snow.......make money.