1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to the Boss so far great

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by tomslawncare, Dec 17, 2009.

1. tomslawncare

tomslawncare Junior Member

I had a sno-way 29 with down pressure and didn't work to well on my chevy 2500hd very well had a driveway the remote didn't work, always had problem hooking up, anyway I just got a Boss V and so far I love it, But can I put wings on it with out changing the cutting edge they are rounded on the ends, and about how much $ are we talking.

2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Yes you can put wings on it. they are pricey though. Around $700 if I remember right. If you have the new style cutting edge with the curb guard you just cut the rubber edge on the wings to make it fit. Keep in mind you should have new cutting edges on the plow when installing the wings.

3. kakygp

kakygp Junior Member
    from Indiana

You actually do not have to cut the rubber, just installed a set on my plow. The wings cutting edge has adjustment to them.

4. tomslawncare

tomslawncare Junior Member

Thanks one 16" snow so far all went well