1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by .5racer, Jan 1, 2009.

1. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

Hello all , been sittin back and reading for a while now and now time to sign up. Been plowing for 4 years now with a 69 Ford 1 Ton ,2 wheel drive and plows GREAT ! Getting ready to put another on my 01, F-150 4x4. Have a question, I was planning on makeing a new blade section to be a little lighter since the old blade has a few cracks and worn pivots. I have been a Machinist ,custom welder and fab tec for 15 years now and I would have no problem doing either way. Will post picks of equiptment as soon as I can.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Lets see a pix of the Ford now. Welcome to the site.

3. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

Does photo-bucket work on here?

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Yes it does

5. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

Ok a quick try
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

69 Ford 1 Ton 2 wheel drive, 300 -6 cid , 4 speed ,7.5 w/ 10 plow wings

Also use this as well at same time

[​IMG]

6. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

Right now I have 7 lots to do and the little Wheel Horse D -160 works very well . The wood was in last year after a ice storm clean up from tree ,Took 5 loads from that same tree. This year no counter weight. Next project is going to be a hydro sander V box by auger delivery and drop spinner throw. Have higher alt and power steering to put in also and get away from them rag joints. Going to do the same set-up as my Race Car.

7. oizer

oizer Junior Member

Looking for gently used 6 foot snow plow

Does anyone know where I can find a gently used 6 foot plow etc for my GMC Sanoma? I live in Toronto Canada. Thanks

8. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Try the USED TRUCK AND EQUIPMENT forum further down on this site:
    http://www.plowsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25