1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by fast86, Sep 24, 2011.

1. fast86

fast86 Junior Member

I am a new member to this site and think its great. I will post snow reports from Milton de . I will be looking for subs to line up for pushing snow again this season. I will keep you posted!

2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to plowsite.com

3. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Welcome to plowsite!

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Welcome, there's a few of us from DE on the forum, glad to see one more:waving:

5. clc2007

clc2007 Member

I am also new to this site and im looking to get started in the right direction. I am located in mid michigan and trying to find others located in my area, looking to find the right threads to follow.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

There's lots of guys from your area on the site. Type michigan into the search feature on the menu below the banner ads

7. clc2007

clc2007 Member

Ok i will give that a shot, thanks for the info

8. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

You'll find in the Networking forum several threads pertaining to Michigan only guys.

Welcome to the site! :waving:

9. clc2007

clc2007 Member

I did the search and found several guys on here within 5 to 10 miles from me. Guess there are alot of people on here lol

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

There you go, Lots of people, lots of advice of varying quaility.:grin: