1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to site - My equipment pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by UnderhillSC, Sep 19, 2009.

1. UnderhillSC

UnderhillSC Junior Member

Hello everyone, new to the site and just wanted to show off some of my trucks & equipment... 2008 F250, 2001 Dodge 1500, 2008 Toro 48" commercial walk behind

100_3659.jpg

100_3661.jpg

100_3581.jpg

100_3654.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nice stuff man, the ford looks sharp.

3. UnderhillSC

Thanks, this winter will be my first winter with it. I'm usually a Dodge guy but I got a great deal and I've been really impressed with it so far.

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking trucks :nod:welcome to plowsite and best of luck this comin winter:drinkup:

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Really like the Ford truck! Looks like it can plow some serious snow. Is that an 8.5 or 9.5' on that?

6. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Man I like those trucks! Sharp setup! My 2001 ford has alot of life left in her, maybe one day I will have one of those new super dutys!!

7. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Well of course you have, its a Ford :) Very nice looking Ford though, I suppose the Dodge doesnt look to bad either.. :rolleyes:

8. UnderhillSC

Brant its a 9.5, and thanks guys. I look at my trucks as a representation of my business and how i do business.

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

very nice set-up...you will love the fisher. The truck looks sharp. Good luck and keep the shiney side up

10. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

WOW I love the setup! The new Ford look so sharp... When my 06 can't take it anymore I will get the 6.4L diesel! :drinkup::drinkup:

11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice Xtreme V, it looks wicked sharp.

12. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

part of small colection

These are a few of my collection

JC450excavator2.jpg

loader.jpg

GEDC0234.JPG

13. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

You could put one heck of a snow pusher on that loader!!!!!

14. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

to the OP, nice Ford!!! looks sharp and the fisher actually fits it well.....although maybe not a well as a shiny BOSS V:D:D and to kcress, thats some nice equipment payup

15. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Start your own thread Cress.

16. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Underhill, I want that Ford lol. Seriously, nice trucks. :D

+1 what he said.

17. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Ok cool. That's what I was gonna guess. It looked bigger than my plows on my trucks. I feel the same exact way about trucks. Some guys don't mind having "beaters" but I like to have a good image for my business. That way people know you take pride in your work.

18. gkm

gkm Senior Member

the ford looks cool:cool:

19. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

shouldnt this be moved to the pictures thread

20. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Ever think about getting a pro slide for the walk behind? We have one on out 52 inch and all of us love it. It goes over the bumps instead of dropping down in them. Less stress on yours ankels and knees.