1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New To Site Hope to learn even more!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by SilverBulletSS, Nov 9, 2011.

1. SilverBulletSS

SilverBulletSS Junior Member

Hey Guys, new to the site, i've been here a while and reading thru posts, getting acclimated with the site. I just recently purchased my own plow truck, after helping out my cousin the last few years when he couldn't make it out, I ran his truck. He wanted to grow and asked me if I could buy a truck and we can partner up. So I purchased something not costly at all, and not much to look at. It's a 1989 GMC Sierra 2500 350ci, TH400, 4X4, 135,000mi. $1900 with a 7'6 Western plow.

I'm hoping to learn new tricks of the trade to help our business flourish and learn all I can to provide the best to our clientele. I do apologize if i ask really stupid or unthought questions. I have already insured my truck as a plow vehicle with a million dollar general liability policy, my cousin has very good ties and a regular customer landed us a contract for a mall.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

James

Pics of the truck.

[​IMG]

That's my Silverado SS in the background..

[​IMG]