1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to Site. But not new to snow removal. Hello to everybody and thanks for comments

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by uncle fish, Nov 4, 2013.

1. uncle fish

uncle fish Junior Member

From the shore in CT so snow ice mixture is what we normally get. We have a mixture of Fisher and western plow equipment. 3 skidsteers 2 backhoes and couple JD loaders. Need some info on sander unit that will fit in the back of a utility service body truck. 4 ft by8ft long and sides are24" tall. Any help thanks.

2. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

How about some pictures? :drinkup:

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know if Truckcraft makes an insert for a utility body or not, but you might check some sort of insert type spreader.

4. uncle fish

uncle fish Junior Member

checked out site looks like just tailgate spreads. Thanks for lead. Found out that the boss makes vbx that might fite but nobody has anything good to say about them and not many out there.

5. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Truckcraft make dump inserts, and then you can add a tailgate spreader to that. I think I should have been a little more detailed.

6. uncle fish

uncle fish Junior Member

Can't figure out how to get pictures from phone on to here

7. uncle fish

uncle fish Junior Member

[​IMG]

8. uncle fish

uncle fish Junior Member

9. uncle fish

uncle fish Junior Member

Figured it out