1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new to plowsite

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by campi, Oct 3, 2003.

1. campi

campi Member

hi, people new to this site. but been plowing snow for over 30 yrs . I cant wait to see snow fly! very interesting site!! very good questions & ansers . glad to be part of it . I plow with 1980 chevy 1 ton all rebuilt 8 ft myers on it. anyone looking for sub? I live in pocono, pa. thanks Campi!!!

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

Welcome to Plowsite campi. :waving:

Any pics of that good old Chevy 1 ton ? :D

3. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Welcome to plow site :waving:

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite. Sounds l ike you have a sweet setup, and lots of experience, I look foreward to hearing your advice, you made it this long, you must be doing something right!!:drinkup:

5. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite:drinkup:

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite:waving:

7. campi

campi Member

just wanted to say hi to everyone I am a new member to this site its a great site!!! I have been plowing for over 30 yrs alot of info here!! thanks to the people that responded to me already!! by the way I was going to buy the pick-up that chuck smith was selling!! but sold to a friend of his. I hope he has good luck with it i like old chevys that you can build right!!! thanks Campi !!!!!:drinkup:

8. Santo

Santo Banned

Welcome Campi.

9. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Welcome to Plowsite!

I merged this same thread you started with this one that had more responses.

10. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Welcome:waving: , and as wildman pointed out picts are always good:D

11. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

campi, welcome to Plowsite. :waving:

Just a suggestion .... if you are looking into subbing or looking for a sub, you can post it in the Networking forum. It is on the bottom of Plowsite main page. That way, who ever look in that forum will see it and PM (private message) or email you with their interest to do work with you. Hope that this will help.