1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to PlowSite.com...Love it

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by RonS, Dec 29, 2004.

1. RonS

RonS Junior Member

Hello all,
    I've been lurking around here for about 2 weeks. I recently ordered a Meyer EZ-Mount Express and can't wait to get it and install it. I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, quad cab, v-10, auto, 46 & 47 springs with 2" spacer, rear air bags, 35" BFG All Terrains. I use the truck for my construction business but finally decided to put a plow on it. I've lived in Charlotte NC for about 5 years and this place does get snow. I came from Pittsburgh PA and plowed for close to 12 years. There may be 75 plows for the whole city of Charlotte, 76 now!
    I may be new to this site but I'm not new to the plowing or 4x4 worlds. I'm an avid 4 wheeler. I have a '95 Jeep XJ that has Dana 60 front and rear axles, 5.13 gears, spool and detroit lockers, hydraulic assist steering, 4:1 low range in the transfer case, adjustable ride height, coil springs front and rear and 44" Super Swamper tires-This is my hobby and I'm an addict.
    This site has some of the best all-around tech I've come across. Thanks for all the great reading thus far.

Chill,
    RonS

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite! :waving: