1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to me..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by icl, Aug 22, 2012.

1. icl

icl Member

Well I picked up another truck about a month ago. 98 GMC 2500. It has the 5.7L with just at 100k. Plan to put the Wide Out on it.

2012-07-06 18.53.38.jpg

2. Mabepossibly

Mabepossibly Senior Member

Looks weird without rusted out fenders...nice

3. icl

icl Member

Previous owner worked at a GM dealership and repainted it to match his Camaro! That is why it has 2010 rims, these came off his diesel.

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

looks nice! I really like that color

5. icl

icl Member

I like the cleaness of the truck so much that I wont put decals on the side. Instead I am thinking about doing a screen on the back window. Does anyone have any advice on this? Is it tough to see out of at night plowing? Will it peel offf easily IF I have to scrap it?

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Thats a good looking truck ! nice find !!

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck!
    When I bought my old truck it had one of those one way see through American flag decals on the rear window. What a huge pita to see through unless it was dry and sunny outside. It annoyed me in the rain when the pores would fill up with water until you couldn't see through it. First snow storm and I couldn't take it any more and pealed it off.

8. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

And the cab corners are still there Thumbs Up

9. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

that looks great congrats i like the wheels and the aluminum running boards and tool box

10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice truck. I love the way those wheels look on OBS GMs.

11. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Looks good!

12. GW250

GW250 Junior Member

Nice clean looking truck! Should treat you well.

13. blazer_kid

blazer_kid Member

I'll second this once all the little holes fill with water you cant see out the back window. I didnt have any issues at night just the water. I took mine off.

14. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

It is a very clean looking truck. Hard to find those in that shape these days!

15. Jdkid

Jdkid Junior Member

Really nice looking truck, i love the older GM trucks with the newer GM rims. Only one thing i dont like and thats the running boards, but still a super nice truck.