1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new to me truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rfed32, Jan 7, 2007.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

this is my 1999 chevy k1500 4x4 its nice and gets the job done...it was put to work within the first hour pickin up drywall not much but it was work....plow stuff going on this week thru out as i pick stuff up will keep posting pics...let me know what you think...

once more thing...i will be buying a weater guard in two weeks when i finish two side jobs what do u think black or chrom/silver.....u cant really see it but its got black dimond plate bed rail protecters....

775.jpg

779.jpg

777.jpg

781.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

same interior colors and textures as my truck...that looks VERY nice and clean!!! awesome truck! how many miles on her?

3. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

nice clean truck. hope it makes you lots of payup if it ever snows.

4. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

its got 88k now it had 87800 when i got it

5. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

What kind of plow are you looking at? Maybe you have a Fisher dealer nearby to check out??

Nice looking truck-- wouldn't think you'd have many problems with it in the condition it's in. Good luck!

~Kevin

6. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

He is putting a 7.5 western mid weight on it

7. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

How do you like it so far compared to the S-10?

Thats the same type of truck I'm looking at upgrading to in the future.

8. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

this is the plan...unless i can find a used uni mount this week

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  9. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

so far its a little different...it rides a lot nicers but u cant whip in and out of trafic like the small s10...but so far i like it a lot better....