1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new to me truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Bibbo, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

its been forever since ive been on here lol and not gunna lie i missed you guys :blush2: and i think its been even longer since weve seen that white stuff up here in NH, i figured id put up a pic of the dodge i grabbed over the summer, its a 04 with now 96k on her, 35in toyo open country's and a 4in straight pipe and soon to have a smarty programmer, no plow yet (not like i need it this winter) id like a extreme v next season but we'll see what i find and what $$$ allows

bibbo :mechanic:

5.9 v2.jpg

tools.jpg

35's.jpg

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I hope you took off that ridiculous statement on the tailgate. Other than that its a nice looooooooooooooooong truck.

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd guess with the "Redneck" sticker on the windshield and confederate flag plate that the sticker is probably still crooked on the truck.

Good looking truck though, I'd wait for Efi-Live instead of the smarty.

4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck.

I never understand why people up north have confederate flags on their vehicles, must not know what the civil war was or who won it...

5. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Why take off a true statement?? :mechanic:

Looks like a nice truck

Look at the state on the license plate Thumbs Up

6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Exactly my point LOL

7. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

haha thanks guys, i know its a long truck but its what i wanted. and i had the tailgate lettered like that :nod: im a diesel mechanic for a mack volvo shop. i was gunna wait for efi live but ive already had it a while with no tune and its killing me waiting :p

8. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

nice dodge truck

9. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Is there a lift on the truck at all? Looks like the tires balanced out well :dizzy:.

So you really paid someone to make that sticker and then put in on crooked?

10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck. I know a guy that had a 2003 3500 crew cab long box with a Cummins and he had an 8.5' Fisher on it.

11. dzlbudman

dzlbudman Junior Member
    from Texas

What Mack shop you work at? I used to work at Mcdevitt in Manchester...

12. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Very nice truck.

13. Bibbo

Bibbo Senior Member

No lift they rub a little bit on full lock but not bad at all, the sticker is actully straight it's all measured down and centered it just looks crooked trust me I checked a hundred times before and after I put it on.. And Dzlbudman I work at mcdevitt in Manchester lol, how long ago did u work there?

14. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

Or change the "have" to "are."

15. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

high 5!!!!

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That seems more fitting.

17. dzlbudman

dzlbudman Junior Member
    from Texas

4 years ago. Gary Wadland and Ernie Call still there. My picture of me and my Budweiser truck used to be up in Garys office.. I work for Bruckner trucks in Texas now.

18. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

I always scratch my head when I see people with the stars and bars on their car/trucks in New England. I was born and raised in the south and the confederate flag was always a sign of southern pride (not racism like most people around here think) so it just doesn't seem fitting.

In regards to the "Redneck" sticker......I believe the proper term for country or hill folk north of the Mason Dixon is Hillbilly.

19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Their is alot of people that have that sticker on their truck up here, I have one on mine and no its not racism its a symbol of heritage

20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

To me all that sticker says is "I'm 16 or have the mentality of that age group and have a lot of growing up to do but I'm a badass" Around here it's commonly associated with lots of poorly done chicken lights with some afro engineered wiring all over the place, poor quality exhaust work, and some rusty pos truck that in someone's eye's is awesome and their dream ride.