1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to me truck, my first diesel.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by countryboy1365, Jan 7, 2011.

1. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

Welp, finally got around to uploading a picture. Shes a 98 Chevy 2500 6.5l Diesel 5 Speed manual. With a meyer st7.6 and an e60 pump. Picked her up about 3 weeks ago.

so as far as the pic goes. I find it funny my neighbors drives and the fire house get done before mine haha
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Looks good I would love to find a truck like that.

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

thts a nice truck...good luck with it
  4. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice set up to start with on a new truck, I miss the diesel I first started plowing with years ago. good luck.
  5. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

Thanks for all the complaments. Ive plowed for a friend for 5 years found a great deal in this truck so i figured why not. I'm doing mine and a few neighbors drives and the fire station this year. Tossing around the idea of working as a sub next season.
  6. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

great looking truck you have there! +1 on the meyer plow! :waving:
  7. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

nice! I miss my 6.5 they are good trucks.