1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to me Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by oman1999, Jul 14, 2009.

1. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

I said no plows on my new F450...that time has passed. Just bought a Meyer Lot Pro 9.0 with the pinless mount system. Less than 3 hours use on the unit. Will pick it up on Sunday and have pics.

Going to add the Meyer adjustable wings to it as my 450 is a crew-cab. With any luck it won't see too much snow. Plan to have it as a waaaaay back-up plow truck for commercial properties.

I know a lot of people bash the old Meyer plows, but I've used this model before and had zero problems.

We'll see what happens.
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Meyer plows....

(as long as you never have to use them)

3. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

I've had great luck with just about every brand of plow out there. If you use the unit as you are supposed to and do all the PM required, then you'll have little or no problems.

We'll see how it goes, but I could buy this plow 3 times over for what a Boss or western would cost me, even at dealer price.