1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to me plow.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by RCsLawncare, Sep 1, 2010.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

I was wondering how I did on this plow. Its a Meyer 7.5 foot blade with a E-47 pump. Was told new pump and angle cylinders, has new hose's all the way around. It looks to be true with the condition. His wife threw away all the wiring by mistake, so all the wiring is brand new in OEM packaging. The brackets are in good condition and the lights have been upgraded to the Sabers which have not seen snow from the looks of them. It mounts to a 2003 and up Dodge Ram 2500. I picked it up for $900 cash. Figured it was a deal for even the wiring and brackets.... The plow looks to be in good condition and solid. Ill get some pictures up here soon and see it I got a deal or not....

2. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Pretty good deal!