1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new to me loader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fireside, Apr 4, 2013.

1. fireside

fireside Senior Member

The newest addition to the fleet. Nice clean machine best of all everything fully works.It will be getting a coat of paint and lettered. The swinger is my yard machine but i do have soft cover for it. We did use it during the blizzard to do 30 accounts it saved me big time.

IMG_7090.JPG

IMG_7080.JPG

IMG_7082.JPG

2. fireside

fireside Senior Member

A few of the boy's with there toys. My oldest runs the skidsteeer like he's done it for years! As you see he's pretty proud of the skidsteer

IMG_7084.JPG

IMG_7087.JPG

3. fireside

fireside Senior Member

I have to look for a pusher or a road plow to make a pusher. I can't want for the snow to fly again to try out the loader.

4. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

nice stuff!

more pics of the swinger!that looks like a great little machine to do cleanup work

5. fireside

fireside Senior Member

The swinger is a great machine it will run in mud and has great ground clearance. In the snow it will drive thru 2' with no problem. It also will not damage a lawn like the skidsteer.

6. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Very nice loader fleet!!

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

nice machines good luck with the new loader .

8. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

those are good machines good luck with it

9. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Fat Alices make great snow rigs.Looks like a keeper.

10. ringahding1

ringahding1 Senior Member

Awesome! I need one of the KAGE plow/pushers for my new bobcat. They are asking $5800 for a new 8'.
    I went there the other day to check em out, nice facility/operation they have there.

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Great machines and family!

12. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

let those little boys run wild

13. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice addition to your fleet!

14. Chineau

Chineau Senior Member

What year looks like mid 70's how many HP, 2.5 yd bucket make and model. Sweet rubber looks okay do you have a parking lot to work it in.

15. fireside

fireside Senior Member

Yes i have 5 lots with in a 1/2 mile of each other. This was bought to make my life easier. I was doing it with what i had with no problems. The weather pattern changes we have seen have made a loader very important. All our storms used to be 3" or 4" now we get fewer storms but we get dumped on.

16. fireside

fireside Senior Member

They do run and play hard. i have lot of property for them to just go. My boy's also understand that to play you must work and work they do. My oldest is planning on plowing with the loader this winter(that will be a fight) he plows with the skidsteer now he also runs a cat 330 excavator last fall he dug a foundation.

17. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I'm thinking 1980.

18. salopez

salopez Senior Member

what size pusher are you looking to get? i have a couple of 16 footers that i am no longer using.

19. fireside

fireside Senior Member

I'm looking for a 10' loader box. A 12' would be the max. I want to use it during the day and i plow a lumber yard so space is tight sometimes.

20. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

What's it like plowing with those tire on the skid?