1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to me Fisher MM

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jojoremigio, Dec 29, 2013.

1. jojoremigio

jojoremigio Junior Member
    from N.Y.

I'm seeking some information.

I purchased this season a second hand 8' MM2 blade and bracket. I just had the truck side brackets sandblasted and painted. They are ready to be installed on my truck.

I'm looking for the controller for cab. this is either the "joystick" that is mounted on the dash and then there is the "fish stick" which is like a video game controller...on a attached wire.
    This is a question.

Then I need the wires for the plow itself. There are three separate connector plugs. two of them can plug into each other and third one is...from what I can decipher is main power. ~4 guage RED/BLACK wire.

What are these part numbers or what are their nicknames?

My truck is a Dodge 2001 3/4 ton.

Thanks for your help.

(its going to snow in NY this week...need to get this operational :D)

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Try fishers website under quick match. That might get you started

3. bad5oh

bad5oh Junior Member

Everything for the truck side that you need is generic between all trucks except the light harness. But there are 2 different types of truck side wiring that use a 3 or a 4 port isolation module. You can search junkyards or Craigslist and piece a harness together but you have to know what to look for.

Basically the easiest thing for you to do is search Craigslist for a complete wiring kit for your truck. Or find a Fisher dealer and buy a complete wiring kit. I believe 1994-early 2002 Dodge trucks are the same. There is a guy in Maine who advertises used Fisher plow setups. I have purchased a harness from him in the past and it was shipped to my door

4. dmax13

dmax13 Junior Member
    from butler

i have a six pin joy stick