1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW (to me!) F700 dumpski

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by got-h2o, Oct 6, 2010.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My buddie and I picked her up last night. 1992 F700 with a Cummins, 5 over 2, air brakes, pto's, etc. 22.5's with sims, LIKE NEW Coopers all around. Truck has only 45,000 miles. Everything works great.

This was used as a mobile dumpster on jobsites for a couple years and parked in 07. Fresh batts along with a half squirt of ether and she fired right up. Drove out of the 6" ruts she sunk into, and drove it 45 mins home. Came with a full tank of 3.5 year old fuel too!

The ol gal looks way worse in pics than it is. She shined up like a new penny (will get washed pics up soon). Plan is to paint cab white and repaint frame and bed black.

Came with a Meyer truckside and plumbed for a CH spreader. Plan to run a Fisher MC I have on hand, and may convert plow controls to CH as well.

My buddie standing proud. This is where it was sitting and taken before we started it.

After I fired and took for a cruise. Testing bed.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice find good luck with it :D
  3. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Of course she fired she has a cummins!! :D Looks good though, should move some snow for ya, good luck...
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks guys! And honestly, the second I found out what motor was in it I verbally closed the deal. I knew it would pop off. I'll keep the thread posted on her progress.
  5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Good for you man......You seem real happy.....That truck is going to pur pushing snow
  6. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

so what'd you steal it for
  7. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

good deal h20, dont mind me asking, what you pay for it?
  8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

We stole her guys................at least I think so. The 6 new tires are worth more! $2,700.
  9. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Did you wear a mask when you drove it away Jesus. You robbed him
  10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

He wanted $3k b/c it "didn't run". Then he misplaced the keys and took off another few hundred for locksmith and tow. I slimjim'd and cracked ign over. Drove it away shortly after he left.

He paid $13k for the truck 5-6 years ago and put like 2k miles on it.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  11. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

Wow, what a great price. I would love to have that baby.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sweet find, did you dump all the junk in the bed of the truck in the field before you left?
  13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol no, wanted to but my buddie wouldn't let me. Part of the deal was taking the trash too. We burned most of it last night ;)
  14. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Subscribing. Nice find. 22.5 simulators are over $450 alone. Love the short wheelbase with the big wheels.
  15. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That is a wicked good deal. I think that truck will use you good.
  16. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

Nice, that is a hell of a find! Get some more pictures of her!
  17. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice find , that will be a handy little truck for you.
  18. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Nice find, cant wait to see the pictures once you paint the cab. Are you going to get her all painted and cleaned up for this winter.
  19. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Awesome truck! You got a heck of a deal for sure.
  20. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

awesome find man! we are looking for something in that class currently.