1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to me F350

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by pun299, Oct 12, 2014.

1. pun299

pun299 Junior Member

Just picked up this 2004 Ford F350 XL 4x4 dump. Its a V10 with 85,000 on it. It came with a 8' 6" fisher minute mount plow but I was actually thinking of removing it and putting a western ultra mount on it. Just personal preference. Anyone know if there would be any conflict with the bolt holes between the two mounts? I know that western and fisher are both owned by Douglas Dynamic but I don't want to find out that the holes made for the fisher mount will cause an issue when trying to put on the western mount. I ll post some better pictures soon. The blemish on the door is from iphoto's retouch tool that I used to cover up the lettering that I haven't removed yet.

2. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

Looks good
  3. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

Should be no issue with changing to the Western mount. My 2000 went from a Fisher to Western uni mount and it was fine. Nice truck!
  4. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Nice rig!!!