1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to me Dodge...

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by jjklongisland, Jan 22, 2011.

1. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is my 97 Ram 2500 I just bought. Its only got 79k original miles on her. After I sold my plow truck in the beginning of the season I swore I was done with plowing. I was looking to replace her with an older pick up for home depot runs and going on the beach... Then I found this... I had to have it.. And it just so happened to come with a Meyer... Love the V10...

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck!

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

that is in really good shape.. its that an original paint combo?

4. jjklongisland

Thanks guys... Yes its factory. I have the original window sticker of the truck but I cant remember the exact two tone color combo they called it...

She is very clean. I love driving her compared to my 89 w250 she replaced. I just hope the V10 proves reliable and the tranny holds up...

5. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

nice truck!

6. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Very nice! Where is the blade?

7. jjklongisland

When I took the photo the blade was still at my house. When I got the truck the slik stik needed to be replaced. I replaced it the other night and it works like a champ. The blade looks brand new. Its just a 7.5 Meyer ST but it does the job...

I hope we get a storm Tuesday cause I want to see how the V10 pushes...

8. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

that looks sweet!

9. moparornocar

moparornocar Junior Member
    from Ohio

they call the paint scheme waterfall if any one cares

10. jjklongisland

Thats an interesting fact I never new...Thanks

11. zjm

zjm Senior Member

jjklongisland,

Nice rig, where are you from on the island.I'm out in the Wading River area and plow with a Dodge dually for the town of crookhaven.Thumbs Up

12. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

Real nice ride. Gotta love the the second gen. style. I also run for the "crooks" with a 2000, 3500 dump. Live in Shirley, work out of the Mastic yard. Good luck with the truck!