1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new to me Boss V

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by yamaguy, Oct 17, 2007.

1. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  2. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Im lookin...............but I ain't seein.

3. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

More pics later tonight.

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks, lol I've kinda passed on the idea, waiting to hear back on a 8ft straight.

5. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

cool I found it on Craigslist last week. It is a 03' 9'-2 poly vee without the truckside, but had the Smarttouch controller and Smartlock rams. I paid $1100 and I found a truckside and wiring harness on Fleabay for $520 with shipping. I think I did pretty good. It looks in good shape the PO says that he only used it 2 seasons, and from the looks of it it might be true.[​IMG]Sorry about the Cell pics. I will take good shots of it when it's on the truck.

boss 3.jpg

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

your gonna plow with that??? hmmm

Just kiddin, thats a deal and a half! I assuming you picked it up already, let me know if you need help installing it. I should have some time here and there.

7. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Thanks for the offer Doug, I should be alright I'll let you know if I need a hand. I picked it up this morning. It was hard holding my tongue over the weekend and not say anything because I wanted to make sure the deal would go thru.

8. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

No problem. Cant wait to see it on your truck. The only thing I wish that i would have done different is get the 9 2, the 8 works well but plowing these huge parking lots (just wait and see) the extra foot would be real nice. And yes there are wings but I dont want to take them on/off all the time. I like plowin in my tshirt! haha