1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW TO ME "#51 Erie Special"

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by 4evergreenlawns, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

Proof I own it!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 3311

3311 Senior Member

Where are the pics of you in a spedo standing by this work of art !!
    " I'm sure that is a picture that would be burned into all of our minds"

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Did you buy that from a guy on this site? I remember a month or so ago, someone was trying to sell one of these here and doing everything he could to try pumping up the value in everybody else's heads.

4. beam

beam Senior Member
    from pa

the value is priceless if it is an erie special go get one and you will see:drinkup:

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I think I'd want to burn my eyeballs if I saw that. :p

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Its the same person

7. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

\

Sorry, but I've got to disagree. THE ONLY thing that's priceless to me is my family. Don't get me wrong, I know very well Jerre's reputation and how well he builds a plow and all of that, and I'm not taking anything from him, but I wouldn't pay a ridiculous amount for that plow above, regardless. I hope it works well for him and puts tons of money in his pockets, but I wouldn't have been the one to buy it.

8. 3311

3311 Senior Member

Don't know about you guys but I would need some heavy meds to erase that image !!:dizzy:

9. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

o god here we go!!!!!!!!!!!! haha love it.

10. 3311

3311 Senior Member

I couldn't imagine the price. Some things you just cannot put a price tag on.

11. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Was anyone doubting you owned it? You're not that guy looking to get 30G on a 97 F-350 are you?

I am a little confused though. Your message says "new to me". However the blue handwriting indicates it was made for you to begin with.

12. 4evergreenlawns

Lets not forget that an Erie Special is a product that comes from a MFG that a guy takes into his shop and so calls "tweaks" to make it better. If the MFG thought the upgrade were so great they would patten them. Or the upgrade guy would patten them, OH, you can not add a patten to something that has a patten.

At the end of the day I could not part with this ONE OF A KIND, Any of you would greatly have improved your status had you been able to obtain such an plow and you would have reaped many $$$$ in return. In stead, I was able to keep it all to myself.

I just wanted you show everyone hos lucky I am to be able keep this one of a kind plow in my possession. I do not mind the Envy. I understand what lessor of a plow operation I was running before I added this Erie Special.

If any of you forgot (seeing oh my For Sale post was deleted) this was done when Jerre was still an authorized Blizzard dealer. We all know that is no longer the case and the future of Erie Special plows is up for grabs. When the time comes I will get 10 times what I paid for this plow and the upgrades. I am even thinking about just putting good'ole #51 in a storage unit and leaving it there until I can see 10 time the vaule out of it.

Thanks for looking. Now I do not want to br forced to water mark these photo's to keep them feom ending up on that other site or better yet someone calling it theirs my name is very clear in blue sharpie. You have been warned!:angry:

Ron G

13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Wow - I'm starting to realize why people treat you the way they do. Good luck with your plow, Ron.

14. 4evergreenlawns

It is new to me because I was forced to buy it back from myself to prevent others from getting it. There was a un-named bidder that I was force to buy out to keep it. This is no joking matter. I now have paid for this plow twice. I mean it is an "ERIE SPECIAL" did you not see custom "ERIE SPECIAL" sticker and the Jerre Service sticker too. Anyone could write on a plow with a blue sharpie BUT the sticker........I also have the pictures of Jerre working on it and signing it should I be forced to show my hand.

It is all in the details my friend. Next you will be asking how to mix the kool-aid.

Ron G.

15. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

I will let you break out the trademarked picture when you deem fit.;)

16. 3311

3311 Senior Member

I will bet that your new kitchen only spoons in it for stirring !!:nod:

17. 3311

3311 Senior Member

Has it been authenticated ?

18. 4evergreenlawns

Oh, I have it at the ready.:jester: You know posting photo's on the internet and having the taking and posted elsewhere for information use and then not giving someone else credit for them is a very serious matter. Like when someone puts something on the internet to show others how to do something and then they do that something themself after it was out there for anyone to see. That is not right. Do not even get started on what I will do if I see someone using Winter's curb guard edges as winf build up........ :nono:

19. 4evergreenlawns

That is not so bad it is the shoe stings and belt that I really miss :confused:

Ron G:angel:

20. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.