1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to forum!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by fastx01, Jul 1, 2005.

1. fastx01

fastx01 Junior Member

Hey whats up guys. I just bought a chevy 2500hd 4x4 single cab. I also just bought an 8.5ft curtis v-blade for it, and this season coming up will be the first for me. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips or tricks of the trade also any input on my setup would be great. Tell me what you guys think.

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Welcome, fastx01. Best place to start is with a "search". Go to the top blue bar, click on the word "search" and type in any subject of interest. Try "Curtis" "2500HD" "business" just to get started. Each one will bring up hours of reading and tons of information. Pick out a few thread titles that look promising. If you can think it, it's likely been discussed. If you have specific questions, come back and ask. There's always lots of help around.

3. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Welcome Fastx01! Like Mick said, do a search on anything you can think of and something will pop up. If not, then just ask.

Buck

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome fastxo1

Where you from in Cleveland?

5. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

welcome to the site i would also recommend searching the forums . i would personally recommend starting to plow as a sub contractor for a couple of years there is a lot to learn in the field and alot of mistakes you don't want to make.

6. fastx01

fastx01 Junior Member

Lux, im from brunswick,ohio. Just south of cleveland...you?

7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Richmond Hts.

8. fastx01

fastx01 Junior Member

ahhh ok, my brother lives around there in chesterland, im out there every weekend