1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to forum saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by GMCGurnee, Nov 13, 2012.

1. GMCGurnee

GMCGurnee Junior Member

Just wanted to make an intro. Didn't want to post and ask questions without letting you all know me. Just bought an 08 GMC 1500 and I'm putting the HTP Western plow on it after running an 8 ft. Unimount since 1998 with zero problems and having it on two different trucks.
    I hope I'm not going to kick myself later but am slowing down as I'm getting older and only plowing a couple of elderly neighbors and a couple rental properties of mine. Hope this is in the right section as I'm not the best on computers either. Heard some good things about the HTP and only negatives where from people using them for commercial use. I did use the search and looked but anybody have any recent experience with these plows? Being only a couple years old not a lot out there on them.

2. OC&D

OC&D PlowSite Veteran
    from Earth

Hello!

As far as the HTP Western, I've got nothing. I plow with a Leo, which only about 1/2 of 1% of the members on here have even heard of.

Regardless, welcome, and you might find more info on the HTP if you use the Search option in the upper right hand corner. This is a good forum, and there are many knowledgable people on here!

3. 1ATony

1ATony Junior Member

Welcome to the site:waving: