1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to fluid film. Hows everyone coating their plows??

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by ACCONSTRUCTION, Feb 24, 2010.

1. ACCONSTRUCTION

ACCONSTRUCTION Junior Member

I Just bought some FF and am wondering if everyone is just spraying it on and leaving it, or spraying it on and kind of wiping it down a little? It seems that its pretty thick stuff that needs to be rubbed after spraying it on???? Any application info would be great. Want to protect my new plow. Thanks

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Soak it and leave it on.

3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

If you are spraying it on areas where you don't want it to come off on your hands or clothes, just rub it in gently like a wax. Otherwise, you could just leave it as it is.

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I spray it and leave it, I always grab a pair of gloves if i have to touch anything on my plow though, I put it on thick at the start of this season and it's still there thick as ever, except on the blade face.

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

i brush a good coat on before every storm. the snow falls right off which is a great thing =)

6. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

hey pictures of that would be nice...*hint hint*

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010