1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to Fisher and plowing in general

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by spencer_barnes, Oct 23, 2015.

1. spencer_barnes

spencer_barnes Junior Member

Hey guys.

So I am about to purchase a 2004 F250. It has Fisher push plates, but no wiring.

My dad has a Fisher MM2 with wiring from a 97 F350. Does anyone know if the wiring will work (some or all)? Or will I have to buy all new wiring for it. I'm assuming I can still use the isolation module correct? I've heard that's the biggest price of it all. I would love if I didn't have to buy anything new.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys!
    Spencer Barnes

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Unless the headlights are the same, you need new headlight adapters

3. spencer_barnes

That's the only piece I would need? Any clue how much money that one would be? Couple hundred bucks?

4. dieselss

Site sponcers would have that Ingo.
    Are they the same lights?

5. spencer_barnes

I googled each, and it looks like they're the same bulbs. Different headlight housings, but the same bulb.

6. dieselss

Then your good

7. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Check the front of each truck light,it will be on the edge of the lamp itself and hard to read but i think you'll find the 97' is HB5 and the 04' is 2B,which will be different light kits

8. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

Can't he go to Fisher Ematch and compare ?

9. dieselss

Yep that he can