1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to ff/ questions????

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DIRISHMAN, Nov 7, 2010.

1. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Ok First of all THANKS DANO FOR MY SAMPLE WAAAHHOOOOO FINALY :bluebounc

1st Can I spray FF in my plug conections for my western plow ??? being the actual pins inside the plug or will this atract moisture??????

2nd If I purchase a insecticide pump sprayer and a gallon of FF can I use this to spray an application to my truck and plow or is this to thick for this type of stuff being that I do not have a air compresser THANKS FOR ANY HELP WITH THIS D IRISHMAN / DENNIS MAC

2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

1 yes

2 no a pump sprayer won't work.

3. DIRISHMAN

OK thank you for answer numuro 1

but why won't it work in the sprayer I mentioned. if not will it work with a WANGER POWER SPRAYER /ELECTRIC??? OR DO YOU STILL NEED A COMPRESSER??? thanks for your help Dennis mac :D

4. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

All you need is a cheap undercoating gun, plug it into air and makes quick work of it. FF is too think to spray through a pesticide sprayer, and no need to make so much work of trying to run it through a power sprayer. I sell undercoating guns for 9.99 to people that buy FF from me.

5. DIRISHMAN

Hey FF610 thanks for the info and much appriciated,fact of matter the reason I asked about the wangner is I don't own or have a place to have a compresser.My freind has a compresser though and a garage is ther alot of over spray with this stuff just like auto paint????

6. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

You will want to spray it outside on a stone driveway. Otherwise it will be just like trying to walk on ice. The overspray will be very slippery.

7. ff610

ff610 Senior Member