1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to Dodge

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by stillen, Jul 7, 2008.

1. stillen

stillen Senior Member

Just stole a 05 Dodge 2500 from my dealer.. I work there, and this was a trade in...

05, Dodge Ram, Hemi 5.7, 4x4, 32000 miles, plow prep, ANd tow package.... included the 8 foot Fisher HD, which was used to plow the guys personal driveway...

$11,800.... Traded in my Sierra with 220k on the odometer, they gave me 2k for it,,,, ended up OTD 9800 CLAMS......

Good deal?

0707081544.jpg

2. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like a good deal, definately a good price...

3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I think every plow truck out there has been used "to plow personal driveway" Everytime I see a truck with a plow for sale that is the line. Just one reason I would not buy a used truck with a plow on it unless it was cheap enough for me to invest in it to make is reliable.

Nice looking truck though. I like the maroon.

FYI my buddy has the same year and model and just hit 60,000 he just had to do the heads a second time due to exhaust leaks and now the front end needs ball joints etc. He plows and tows with the truck so it works all year long but it is started to have issues for him.

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

With the only wear appearing to be the Fisher splatter, I'd say it was cared for pretty well regardless of how much the person worked it.

Great find, man.... and it has the right plow!!! let the war begin ussmileyflag

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

LOL - So true! I haven't seen a used plow for sale that's been used for commercial purposes yet...

Anyway, that's a nice looking truck. It'll get the job done I'm sure of that :salute: