1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to Contracts

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by pongow26, Jan 8, 2009.

1. pongow26

pongow26 Senior Member

I am plowing for my place of employment. The owner came to me and wants me to also shovel the snow away from the building which is fine. She is willing to pay the extra charges and we have already agreed on a price. I was just curious if I should write a new contract or draw up a change order?
  2. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

i would, always best to cover all your bases in business, especially this one. everyone is your friend til that one day that that contract may save your ass.
  3. jhawk60

jhawk60 Junior Member

A change order would be fine. The main thing is that the amount of money owed for the service is in writing. It can save a lot of hassles down the road in any business.