1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new to comm. plowing need advice on new plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by gotLBZ?, Oct 29, 2006.

1. gotLBZ?

gotLBZ? Junior Member

I have alot of commercial customers looking for "one stop shopping" & would like me to offer plowing too my services. I have the trucks now 2006 Chevy 2500HD's Reg Cab Long Beds 6.6L DMAX w/ Allison 6spd w/plow prep package (HD alternator dual battery pre drilled frame and wiring ) Done alot of plowing in past only with full trip steel Fisher's bein on east coast thats the way it is ..I would like to try something poly/trip edge/chainless scissor lift. Like the Boss super duty 8' poly trip edge & Hiniker c plow or scoop). I will be doin 9 200-400 car capacity lots on NH seacoast. Id like you experts thoughts on these plows on these trucks and can one man do all this himself ? My main concern is reliability & efficiancy.. thanks a bunch ...