1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New to business... wondering if snow thrower works

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by N473, Sep 17, 2011.

1. N473

N473 Junior Member
    from IA

2. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I don't know about the first two questions, and I can only make some assumptions on the last one.

I don't think they will mind the blower at 3 or 4 am. That wouldn't be bad. My customers have to put with a straight-piped Cummins in their driveway!!!Thumbs Up

kevlars

3. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

I've owned that 45" cub cadet blower for about 8 years. Have never regretted buying it. I was lucky to find one slightly used. Although I don't like the cheap plastic consoles (notches for levers) on the newer models I've seen. Not sure if they use plastic or metal on the current 45" model. You can find this same model in a Troy-Bilt:
    http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_14102_10115_55007_-1

MTD makes both.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011