1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Tires

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Mar 19, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I put the rugged trails on the truck earlier then I thought. I got bored at work lol. The truck looks smaller and it lowrred the truck a bit but the thing rides very well now. here is a before and after.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I am about to switch over from my winter tires to summer tires. I think it is just smart. You get a better ride on the highway and less wear and with my coopers I dig up turf like it is nothing and sling mud all over the place. I have the same size tire for both seasons it just does not look as tough with the less aggressive tread on there. Looks good>>>>

3. mikegp1

mikegp1 Junior Member

I just put the 35" summer tires back on and it looks great.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

ya my truck looks wimpy with the new tires but o well lol. still a ford thats the good part :)

5. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

you repaint it or something too?

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

no that is next though. the passenger side is the side with primer. But I am gona paint it this spring/summer.

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks real good:drinkup: