1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Tires for my Truck

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by kthunter33, Nov 11, 2011.

1. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

I am looking to buy 4 new tires for my Dodge 2500 Powerwagon... I currently have Cooper All Terrains but they are starting to go... I am looking for a set of tires that work well in snow but can also be used all year long. Anyone have any luck with a particular tire?

2. Joneso8

Joneso8 Member

BFG A/T KO. Best all around tire I've ever had.

3. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

I've heard nothing but good things from 2 different tires. NITTO Terra rappler-my friend has them on his stock 2500 hemi and oves them- got 285/75/17 (34x11.3) nice size, greatvtraction and even wear (unfortuneately this size is on back order) * I also have heard guys who love the Dick Cepek Radial FC-II. The come with more tread as much as 4/32 more than competative tires-even wear and great traction

4. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

Thanks guys... I forgot to mention I want to keep running 285's... Wonder the price difference between the BF's and the Nitto's??

5. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

6. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

Thank you for the responses.. Both those sites have reasonable prices

7. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

8. nalegtx

nalegtx Senior Member

9. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Switched from BFG All Terrain to Hankook Dynapro ATM..........I am been nothing but pleased with them.

10. jmorgan71587

jmorgan71587 Junior Member
    from pa

Cooper Zeon LTZ's Love them Alot more meat to them then my old hankook dynapro atm's andthey even are quiter on the highway.

11. twintreeslawn

twintreeslawn Junior Member

bltp 203 What size are you going with. I run the same hankook on 3 trucks/love them
    (235/85/16) I need some for my 18 inch rims and I am told I can,t get that size in an 18. Any Ideas????
    Steve

12. My07Brute

My07Brute Senior Member

How bought the stock BFG AT's off my powerwagon (285/70/17)?
    14,000 miles on them, never been off road or towed with.

they are about a grand new, asking $650 (Tons of tread left)

Looking to go to 35's/more aggressive tires