1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New tires and powedercoated wheels

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by snowremoval4les, Nov 12, 2012.

1. snowremoval4les

snowremoval4les Member

Had to go out and buy new tires this past weekend. I had my wheels powdercoated also. Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70/18. Boss 7'6 Standard Duty. ussmileyflag

plow.JPG

truck1.JPG

2. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

nice i like the tires a lot! ....are you gonna plow with them? they seem like they are maybe too wide

3. snowremoval4les

snowremoval4les Member

Mass1589- thank you! I'm really impressed by them, they aren't loud driving and they really do look good. Many compliments on them already and I have only had em on for 4 days! I am planning on plowing with them, they're about 11.6wide and stocks were 10.8, so not a huge difference. I was told anything over 12.5" wide is when things can get dicey

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking rims and tires

5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

I bought new wheels and they came with 285-75-16 discover st tires. I was told they would be bad in the snow...
    The two rears are bald and i have no wieght in the bed! Haha i need to get some weight somehow..... I used to have two 4' slabs of granite curbing i wish i could find some