1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Tires and etc

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by tls22, Nov 6, 2009.

1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Well i got the 285 goodyear mtr's put on today. I love them so far...and got alot of good compliments about them. The shop guy is going to put them on his truck, he like them so much. Also 2 pics of the back rack and side steps i put on in the spring. Still need to pull the plow out.....prob next week i will get to that. Have not heard any noise out of the tires yet

Tires
    [​IMG]

back rack
    [​IMG]

side steps
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

one more shot
    [​IMG]

3. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Those are sick i was just in at my local goodyear and saw those pricey but worth it with that look. :cool:

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks man....yeah they are def pricey. Im just going to use them for winter...then put my other 285's back on for lawns.

5. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, for a gmc. lol

6. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

Those were on my list of tires I was looking at to put on my truck. I ended up going with the Firestone M/T in 285 on hummer rims. I found a deal that I couldn't pass up. I really like these so far but the good years are still on my short list for the next time around.

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah def better then your dodge :p....thanks bud

Yeah i look at those also......nice tire. I just fell in love with the good years......yes pricey...but hell im only going to have a short time to make crazy purchases. :drinkup:

8. WilliamOak

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Those Good Year Wranglers are a very nice looking tire. Next time I buy tires I'm going to check them out.

11. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Truck is looking nice.

12. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Not bad!

What do you need side steps for? so the little kids cant see up your skirt every time you hop in the truck? LOL

13. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

:laughing: Side steps are junk IMO all they do is get hung up on stuff.

14. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great man!!!

But..there DURATRAC's...Still and awesome tire!!!!!!

I may get those next will see...I love my Nitto Terra Grapplers!

15. WilliamOak

16. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

17. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Nice looking truck and tires. I almost went with those tires they look like they would grab in winter conditions.

18. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

What WilliamOak said... Good for a Gmc :laughing:

Those look like some sweet tires, and the truck is alright... I suppose :laughing:

19. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

They installed the tires and could not even clean off the blue off the white walls?Lazy. I hope the put in new high pressure valve stems? Would not believe the bozos out there that remove them and replace them with regular rubber stems.

20. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

What did the tires set you back?