1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New style 2004 Ford F150

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by geereed, Nov 3, 2004.

1. geereed

geereed Senior Member

Does anyone have pictures of the new style Ford F150 with a plow on it.I just bought a new 2004 F150 lariat supercab and was wondering what it would like with a plow on it.I am interested in pictures of the mount also.

2. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

There's a pic of an F-150 with a 760LT on the Blizzard Webpage that looks pretty slick. Pete
  3. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Im pretty sure its the 05's that have the new style... it doesnt seem that much different execpt for the front end a little, and headlights, and the interior. but the new style is the 05's not the 04's, I think.
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Just go by a plow and find out! :D
  5. geereed

geereed Senior Member

I bought the 2004 and it is the new style.
  6. geereed

geereed Senior Member

Thanks for that great help BOSS
  7. the 2004 is the "new" f-150. However, they still had the old bodystyle as the "heritage edition", but it's gone for '05.
  8. geereed

geereed Senior Member

Thats why i said new style and not heritage.
  9. ODwyerPW

ODwyerPW Junior Member

04 F150 Stx

I purchased an F150 4X4 STX Standard Cab Short Box. Regrets of course because Plow choices are limited. Didn't think I'd be Plowing (I do Landscaping/Lawncare in Spring/Summer/Fall...but Engineering/Programming in the Winter), however I'm offering the service to retain a very good employee over the winter. I'd like to see what folks have in the way of plows on this Truck with such an incredibly short wheelbase.