1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new stuff

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Rich Graz, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I thought it was a spoof at first... The fact that they didn't show it doing snow means......
  3. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

I would say it is questionable but at least there is a video of the shovel but would obviously like to see more. I'm curious to see how much they both cost.
  4. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Thats a pretty light powder its moving, would think it does to well on wet/heavy snow....
  5. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

"Greatly reduces the need for using environmentally polluting de-ice and salt."
    instead of green house gases and petroleum products?

you would think it was a spoof, are they serious about this?
  6. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

Lol , very true sir, I wasn't looking at the marketing approach they were taking but rather being a possible more efficient product. Now that I think about it it is pretty funny the way they are going about it.